Discover these six very curious things about Fast and Furious 7, the success of these days at the movie theater.
Although the death of Paul Walker has been a great sorrow for the followers of the “saga”, we can say that the data have been impressive box office. The spectacular action scenes and plot are being well received by the public, that has not stopped praising the film. BFI, web reference in the film industry, has given a good score, and the hits keep coming. Here are 5 things we probably did not know about Fast and Furious 7 and these are:
1) To revive Paul Walker in the film, the technicians took his face frames from other movies, and superimposed on the bodies of voice actors. A feat of technology.
2) As a tribute to Paul Walker, at the end of the film, the song “See You Again” sung by Wiz Khalifa step. This song has already become popular worldwide.
3) The most expensive car used in the movie was a Lykan HyperSport. It is a sporty Arab origin. Costs 3.5 Million, and reaches a speed of 395 Km / h
4) In the film an Aston Martin DB9, which has a value of 231,000 dollars and reaches 306 km / h appears. Uses in the film Jason Statham.
5) Were destroyed 230 vehicles, which are then recycled shattered.
6) The initial budget of the film was 200 Million Dollars. However, the death of Paul Walker, urged producing over 50 Million Dollars.
Lastly, as a tribute to Paul Walker, we want to let this video.